Listen! Listen! God has a mandate on my life and your life!
He has given me the 5 R’s that will help us to meet that mandate.
- Recognize- We must recognize the problems or issues that are present in our lives and give them to the Father according to Psalms 51:3 and 1st John 1:9
- Repentance – True repentance gives us an attitude of a humble and submissive heart according to 2nd Peter 3:9.
- Renounce- Give it up, give it to God for he has all power in his hands . He can fix it according to 2nd Corinthians 4:2.
- Resist- Resist the things of the world, the power and principalities that comes to hinder and bind us to keep us from from growing in God. James 4:4-7 helps us to understand.
- Receive- Accept the Word of God and the anointing of the Holy Spirit that is able to save you, according to James 1:21
When we have done the 5 R’s we have done what is required of us to receive accountability the rest is up to God. When you have done all you can do,Stand and watch God work it out for you.
To God be the glory,
Apostle Essie Bush