Let’s talk, go to the mirror look at yourself and ask yourself am I a winner? In order to be a winner you must examine yourself! What or who do I believe in? The answer to this question will determine if you are indeed a winner!
I believe Paul said it the best , “I can do all things through Christ that strengtheneth me.” This scriptures come from Phillippians 4:13. If you believe what this scripture says and you’re praying asking for instruction on how to live according to this passage, then you are a winner!
Let me help you to understand something: Every winner have losses and disappointments, this helps to make you a winner! I know you maybe asking the question , how? This helps to build the characteristics of a winner.
- Right mind set : sometimes we have to ask the Lord to change the way we think. The one we have may not be the one we need to become the winner that he desires us to be.
- Determination: regardless of what it look like we must believe what God says. When things don’t go the way we think they should, we must trust God. Never giving up, staying the course and finishing our race.
- Study: this will help you to know what God says about the situation. Never waving, nor doubting just trusting God according to his Word. Habakkuk 2:2-3 And the Lord answered me and said, ” Write the vision, and make it plan upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: through it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
- Be Humble: stop taking credit for what God is doing or has done, just give him glory and praise for it. Because it all belongs to him, the more you give it to him the more he will bless you and the vision!
- Zeal: God has given you the desire to manifest the vision, the hope and anticipation of what is shall be. So, write it, make it plan and allow him to bring it to pass.
We are winners according to the Word of God, so, let’s take our places in the kingdom of God and allow him to do what he does best. let’s keep it moving and stayed around positive people, and watch him work on our behalf.
To God be the glory in all things
Apostle Essie Bush