Every year we make a New years resolution.
And 90% of the people never stick to them and I am one of them.
I have to ask why?
1. Did I pray about the goal I set?
The word says pray about everything.
2. Are my goals in the will of the father?
He did say anything you ask in my name my father will give it to me.
3. Are my goals attainable?
Are they realistic?
4. Are they selfish goals?
Jabez ask God to enlarge his territory, and don’t allow him to misuse his blessings, and hurt anyone.
5. Did I write them down and review them once a week?
6. Did I map out a plan and work the plan?
7. Did I set up an reward system along the journey?
8. Do I have an accountability partner?
To help me stay committed and motivated.
9. Do I really want what I think I want?
Why do I want what I want?
10. Did I start 60 days out.
To prepare myself.
I must start in November.
For my new years resolution.
I must break some old habits.
11. What’s my daily routine?
12. Did I count the cost before I started.?
13. What are some reasons: I won’t reach my goals?
My number one goal; should be to be, and to do what God wants me to do.
Paul said just to know him.
We should want to be a better person.
A better brother,
A better preacher,
A better friend,
A better father,
A better employee,
A better grandfather,
A better mentor.
We should want to be a light for God…
Let my Light shine so others can see Jesus through me.
So we leave you with this question.
Is your light shining???
Can the world see Jesus through you…
May the blessings of the Lord be upon you…
Bishop Thomas / Apostle Shelia
C.B. Helping Hands Ministries